"Preserving the future,
one seed at a time."
Please recommend us
Informational Resources for
to Main Map
California Planting Guide [PDF]
Zone Map - California Energy Commission
University of California, Davis Extension
-- Here's where you'll learn all about gardening
in Sacramento, California, a.k.a. "Sacratomato"..."The Camellia Capital"...
the "City of Trees". Our region spans Sunset zones 8, 9, and 14 and USDA zone
9. Our Mediterranean climate, native plants, valley location and rich
agricultural heritage make gardening here unlike gardening anywhere else. So
start meeting other Sacramento gardeners, from seasoned to newbie, share tips,
find answers, swap seeds and more...
Digitalseed - A Southern
California Gardening Resource.
Places to Visit:
Luther Burbank Home and Gardens -
Santa Rosa and Sonoma Avenues, Santa Rosa, CA 95402
Luther Burbank's Gold Ridge Experiment Farm
- 7781 Bodega Avenue, Sebastopol, CA 95472
Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens
- 18220 N. Highway One, Fort Bragg, CA 95437
University of California Davis Arboretum
- One Shields Avenue, Davis, CA 95616
University of California Irvine Arboretum and Gene Bank
- Near Intersection of Jamboree Road and Campus Drive, North Campus,
Irvine, CA 92697
University of California Botanical Garden
- 200 Centennial Drive, Berkeley,
Please help make this site better . . . Report outdated links and please make suggestions!